In joining the Packaging Partnership Programme (PPP) as a member. I understand that by signing this form, I agree to the commitments of being a member of the PPP as stated below and consent to the use of my personal details which I have provided, including but not limited to contact details, on matters related to the PPP.
Objectives of the Packaging Partnership Programme
The objectives of the Packaging Partnership Programme are to:
- build up industry capability to reduce, recover and recycle packaging waste;
- introduce supply chain initiatives that foster the sustainable use of resources in packaging; and
- raise industry and community awareness on 3Rs of packaging waste.
- Work together with other members to:
- actively participate in the PPP; contributing to the objectives of the PPP, and
- provide support in reaching out to more members to join the Programme
- Exchange information to support industry compliance with the Mandatory Packaging Reporting (MPR).
- Develop and implement programmes to educate industry on the ways to reduce, recover and recycle packaging waste.
- Develop and implement programmes to raise industry and consumer awareness on the need to reduce, recover and recycle packaging waste.
- Promote the Packaging Partnership Programme and Logo for Products with Reduced Packaging (LPRP).
- Develop sustainable markets for recovered/recycled packaging materials.